- Last Updated on 30 September 2015
Back by Popular Demand! Hisham Mahmoud returns to Downtown Islamic Center for our 2nd Eid Event for the community next Sunday 10/4/15 @ 1pm. Spread the word and see you there. There is no cost for this event and refreshments will be served. Eid Mubarak!
1. DIC Toast master club meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to join.
2. Please donate generously. Donate using your debit card/credit card/Paypal account. You can specify any amount you like.
3. If possible please come to 2nd Prayer on Friday.
4. DIC is open during Fajar and Isha prayer. Fajar at 5.30 a.m. and Isha at 9.00 p.m.
5. Hate crimes against Muslims are unfortunately a growing problem across our country. Most of the crimes go unreported which keeps us from taking appropriate measures. Muslim Advocates, a national Muslim advocacy group is tracking these incidents and advise Muslims to report any harassment or hate crime to the authorities. If you are not sure if any incident should be reported or not, please discuss your matter with Muslim Advocates @ www.muslimadvocates.org or via DIC.
6. DIC is starting a Class on daily Duas: Focusing on its meanings and benefits in our daily lives. For 8-10 weeks. Hafiz Kamran Riaz will be conducting it. Starting Oct - 1st Every Thursday 6:00 to 7:15 PM.
It has come to our notice that some of our patrons' credit card information is not valid anymore. Please update your credit card information with the office on 4th floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not stand outside the Mosque after Friday prayers.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Don't forget to donate to the Masjid. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families for your donations.