- Last Updated on 18 April 2014
DIC will be open from 11am to 7pm daily.
1.) Ta'leef Collective presents "Matters of the Heart" with Dr. Umar Faruq Abd-Allah. The classes will be Thursdays. The first class is Thursday, September 5th from 8-9:30pm.
2.) Toastmasters Club will be held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. Everyone welcome.
3.) Quranic Arabic classes will start at DIC from Monday, September 30th @ 4:30 PM.
4.) Once again Violence against Muslims in Burma has started. Please make Dua for them. Burma Task Force USA is asking all Muslims to call their Congressperson.Ask your Congressperson to vote for House Resolution 418 to urge Burma to restore citizenship of Rohingya Muslims. Please call today. Congress may vote on it anytime.
5.) If anyone wants to learn Quran. Please give your name and contact in the office on 4th floor.
6.) DIC is planning to start UQuran classes. U-Quran is short for “Understanding Qur’anic Arabic for the English Speaking”. The focus of this program is to allow a Muslim to connect directly with the Qur’an in Arabic, the language that it was originally revealed. If anyone is interested please give your name and contact in the office on 4th floor. Check out the link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/u-quran-3-step-program-towards/id544287653?mt=8
7.) Qalam Institute will be holding a 1-day Seminar titled "The Prophetic Code"; conducted by Mufti Hussain Kamani on Saturday, April 19th at Islamic Foundation Villa Park. This seminar will be about Islamic Etiquette. For more information or to register, please visit www.qalaminstitute.org/propheticcode.
8.) Sound Vision has a fund raising dinner (Stand with the Prophet) on April 19th at Rosemont Convention Center 9291 BrynMawr Ave.
9.) Darul Hikmah is at DIC today, asking for donations. Please donate generously.
It has come to our notice that some of our patrons' credit card information is not valid anymore. Please update your credit card information with the office on 4th floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not stand outside the Mosque after Friday prayers.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Don't forget to donate to the Masjid. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families for your donations.
JOB: Receptionist Position in a Hospital
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handle all aspects of the front desk including greeting patients and visitors, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments verifying demographic and insurance information, collecting co-payments, escorting patients and visitors to their destination, answering questions, and performing clerical duties and projects as requested.
Required Skills & Experience
• Individual must speak Assyrian and Arabic. The 2 languages are a must have for this role.
• 1-3 years of prior receptionist/front desk duties required, preferably in a physician practice or clinic
• Solid customer service skills with friendly demeanor.
• Computer skills to include MS Office.