- Last Updated on 29 April 2016
We are continuing with DIC Membership Drive.
DIC FIGHTING HUNGER! Please Join us every Sunday at 10 AM
DIC Educational Series
DIC proudly presents a class on Monday Evening in the DIC Seminar Room in the Basement.
"The Beginning of Guidance" led by Ustad Ubaydullah Evans from 6 - 7:30 pm on Mondays.
We urge you to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
2. Please donate generously. Donate using your debit card/credit card/Paypal account. You can specify any amount you like.
3. If possible please come to 2nd Prayer on Friday.
4. DIC is open during Fajar prayer. Fajar at 1/2 hour before sunrise.
5. Hate crimes against Muslims are unfortunately a growing problem across our country. Most of the crimes go unreported which keeps us from taking appropriate measures. Any hate crimes should be reported to 911, and if it took place in Chicago, then individual can make police report on phone by calling 311. Individual can contact CAIR-Chicago following ways to report hate crimes or other Incidents.
Email Civil Rights department: email@example.com
6. Job opportunity for bilingual (English + Arabic) speaking. For details see the notice board on 4th floor.
7. Great news for Muslims in Michigan! Muslims now occupy four of the six council seats.
8. Sisters! Halaqa for women every Wednesday 7-8 pm @ DIC
9. Story time for kids age 2 to 10 years. Every 4th Friday of the month at DIC from 6 to 8 pm.
It has come to our notice that some of our patrons' credit card information is not valid anymore. Please update your credit card information with the office on 4th floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not stand outside the Mosque after Friday prayers.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Don't forget to donate to the Masjid. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families for your donations.