- Last Updated on 24 July 2015
Eid Greetings !
DIC wishes you and your families a very blessed Eid Mubarak!
Lecture Series based on Imam Al Ghazali’s Bidayat al-Hidaya
The Beginning of Guidance will be taught by Ustadh Ubaydullah Evans, starting on Monday, April 13, 2015 and will meet for 10 sessions. This class will meet weekly on Monday evenings from 6 pm- 7:30 pm in the basement of DIC. Please see Br. Ahmad in the office regarding registration.
Weekly Program For Children
DIC is offering a weekly program which provides an excellent Islamic environment for our Muslim children aged 3-7 years old to learn:
- Islamic knowledge and values
- strengthen their Muslim identity through interaction with Muslim peers and elders,and become active members of the community.
U- Quran Class at DIC
DIC is offering a 3 step program towards understanding the Arabic of the Quran. This is an interactive and immersive program that uses ipad to maximize your learning. Seats are limited and the cost is $100. Please see Br. Ahmad in the office regarding registration.
This is a class designed for non-arabic speaking people who want to understand the Qur’an when they read, recite, and listen to it. This is a beginners class. U-Quran class will start on 2nd April 2015. Classes are offered every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 - 1:00 pm.
Quran Class For All Ages
Quran class has resumed for sisters, brothers and children. We have a new teacher and this class is offered on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
1. DIC Toast master club meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to join.
2. Please donate generously. Donate using your debit card/credit card/Paypal account. You can specify any amount you like.
3. If possible please come to 2nd Prayer on Friday.
4. DIC is open during Fajar and Isha prayer. Fajar at 5.00 a.m. and Isha at 10.00 p.m.
5. Hate crimes against Muslims are unfortunately a growing problem across our country. Most of the crimes go unreported which keeps us from taking appropriate measures. Muslim Advocates, a national Muslim advocacy group is tracking these incidents and advise Muslims to report any harassment or hate crime to the authorities. If you are not sure if any incident should be reported or not, please discuss your matter with Muslim Advocates @ www.muslimadvocates.org or via DIC.
6. Today we have fund raising for Mosque in Ohio. Please donate generously
It has come to our notice that some of our patrons' credit card information is not valid anymore. Please update your credit card information with the office on 4th floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not stand outside the Mosque after Friday prayers.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Don't forget to donate to the Masjid. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families for your donations.