- Last Updated on 28 August 2015
Lecture Series based on Imam Al Ghazali’s Bidayat al-Hidaya
The Beginning of Guidance will be taught by Ustadh Ubaydullah Evans, starting on Monday, April 13, 2015 and will meet for 10 sessions. This class will meet weekly on Monday evenings from 6 pm- 7:30 pm in the basement of DIC. Please see Br. Ahmad in the office regarding registration.
Weekly Program For Children
DIC is offering a weekly program which provides an excellent Islamic environment for our Muslim children aged 3-7 years old to learn:
- Islamic knowledge and values
- strengthen their Muslim identity through interaction with Muslim peers and elders,and become active members of the community.
U- Quran Class at DIC
DIC is offering a 3 step program towards understanding the Arabic of the Quran. This is an interactive and immersive program that uses ipad to maximize your learning. Seats are limited and the cost is $100. Please see Br. Ahmad in the office regarding registration.
This is a class designed for non-arabic speaking people who want to understand the Qur’an when they read, recite, and listen to it. This is a beginners class. U-Quran class will start on 2nd April 2015. Classes are offered every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 - 1:00 pm.
1. DIC Toast master club meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to join.
2. Please donate generously. Donate using your debit card/credit card/Paypal account. You can specify any amount you like.
3. If possible please come to 2nd Prayer on Friday.
4. DIC is open during Fajar and Isha prayer. Fajar at 5.00 a.m. and Isha at 10.00 p.m.
5. Hate crimes against Muslims are unfortunately a growing problem across our country. Most of the crimes go unreported which keeps us from taking appropriate measures. Muslim Advocates, a national Muslim advocacy group is tracking these incidents and advise Muslims to report any harassment or hate crime to the authorities. If you are not sure if any incident should be reported or not, please discuss your matter with Muslim Advocates @ www.muslimadvocates.org or via DIC.
6. 52nd Annual ISNA Convention, Stories of Resilience: Strengthening the American Muslim Narrative September 4 - 7, 2015 at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center ,9291 Bryn Mawr Ave Rosemont, IL 60018
7. March For Black Lives Matter: DIC encourages the Muslim community to join a mass protest on Saturday, August 29th, at 12 noon for a march from the Chicago's Federal Building to City Hall to demand that the City Council enact legislation to create an elected, civilian police accountability council.
8. DIC starting a Class on daily Duas: Focusing on its meanings and benefits in our daily lives. For 8-10 weeks. Hafiz Kamran Riaz will be conducting it. Starting Oct- 10th. Every Thursday 6:00 to 7:15 PM.
9. An event is arranged by Community Builder Council with Brother Anthony Simpkins. ON: 8/28/2015 AT: Northwest Suburban College. New Wilke road Rolling Meadows IL- 60008
It has come to our notice that some of our patrons' credit card information is not valid anymore. Please update your credit card information with the office on 4th floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not stand outside the Mosque after Friday prayers.
Please follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. Don't forget to donate to the Masjid. May Allah (SWT) bless you and your families for your donations.